Our CC container is a combined storage and transportation container for solid and liquid waste / bi-products. The container is designed to comply with UN packaging performance test criteria for Packing Group II - Medium danger;
• Droptest with full container from 3.9 feet at 0 degrees F • Stacking test 3 full containers for 28 days at 104 degrees F • Leakproof test - no less than 20 kPa (3psi) • Vacuum test - for liquid packaging •
NO METAL PARTS
All parts of the CC container are produced from injection molded high-density polyethylene, meaning corrosion is no longer an issue.
SUPERIOR STRENGTH AND STABILITY
Designed for high strength. Shock absorbing ribs on the lid and at the bottom of the container.
WIPO reference: WIPO46797
More efficient handling, transport and storage provide better economy. Volume 50 US gallons.
Bottom fits neatly in lid for stacking of filled containers during transport and storage. Lid design allows straps to be placed for barrel transportation.
Empty containers can be nested within on another. Four containers side by side on 4x4 ft pallet.
EASY TO USE
Large removable lid and an inner screw cap provides top usability.
Bolts and nuts are made from plastic material with exceptional strength.
Application areas for CC containers
- Industrial chemicals
- Cooked oil recycling
- Biological hazardous waste
- Food and water
- Radioactive sludge
- Paint, varnish, ink and solvents
- Industrial detergents and cleaners
- Seeds, grains and fertilizers
- Industrial cleansers
- Low-level radioactive material and waste
- Corrosive liquids
- Liquid bases and acids
- Spill oil
CC container compaired to a standard steel drum
U-shaped outer ring profile sealed with inside gasket improved impact strength.